Before your temporary storage container arrives, please register it using the form provided below.
- Container shall remain on the property for no more than 60 days;
- Container must be placed or parked on a paved or gravel area unless the main structure is being constructed and a driveway has not yet been installed; in this case, the Container shall be placed or parked in the proposed driveway location;
- Container must be placed or parked entirely on private property as close to the main structure as possible; not on any roadway, sidewalk, right-of-way, or other public property, or blocking any site lines;
- Container must be placed or parked at least five feet from any property line;
- A total of two containers may be placed or parked on a property at one time, with a maximum of two occurrences allowed for an individual property in a calendar year;
- Dumpsters, dumpster bags, roll-off containers, and tubs shall be regulated under Chapter 6 of the City Code.