Mobile Food Vendor

The City issues licenses to persons wanting to sell food from a mobile food vehicle in Oakdale. A City-issued license is required in addition to food licenses issued by the State of Minnesota and/or Washington County.

Application Requirements

Licensing Process

Once a completed license application has been received by city staff, the application will be reviewed and license issued via email within 10 business days.

License Term & Renewal

Mobile Food licenses shall expire December 31.

City Code

View City Code on Mobile Food Vendors (PDF)